- Team: PPC
- Hometown: East Lansing, Michigan
- Education: The University of Michigan, BA in Philosophy and Psychology & The University of Michigan
Law School, J.D.
- Work Background/Accomplishments: Practiced civil litigation for 5 years before founding LegalFish,
a nationwide online attorney/client matching service. Managed many aspects of the company’s day-to-day operations,
including digital marketing and product development, and helped set overall strategic direction. Negotiated
successful sale of the company.
- Hobbies/Interests: Music, DJing, politics, movies, technology, business, science fiction, philosophy.
- Describe your role at LMG/Ocean and what you enjoy about it: I am a Senior Digital Marketing
Consultant and manage several paid search accounts for a wide variety of clients. I also help handle some
of the legal functions of the company as well as assist in business development. I enjoy working with dynamic
and intelligent people who genuinely care about their clients and are devoted to their success.
- If you had to give up a favorite food, which would be the most difficult to give up: Cupcakes.