- Team: SEO
- Hometown: DeKalb, IL
- Education: Northern Illinois University, B.S. in Marketing (Cum Laude)
- Work Background/Accomplishments: Best Buy was always my favorite store as a kid. I tried to get a job there during high school, but they said I was too young, so I finally got an opportunity right before starting undergrad. They took me on as computer salesperson and I stayed in that position for just over 3 years. Then, during my junior year of college I was hired by Hewlett-Packard as a sales trainer & product representative. I learned a lot about teamwork, technology, and the importance of clear communication during these roles; all of which have translated very well into my (now 7+ year) career at Logical Media Group.
- Hobbies/Interests: I try to spend most of my free time playing golf, hockey, and beach volleyball. I also love to snowboard, surf, and wakeboard. I like to read and watch Netflix/HBO (e.g. Game of Thrones, Black Mirror). And frankly, executing/learning/teaching anything related to search engine optimization or web analytics. I wouldn’t continue to do this as a profession if I didn’t truly enjoy it.
- Describe your role at LMG/Ocean and what you enjoy about it: I direct the overall search engine optimization strategy for our client base. If I had to pick what I enjoy most, it’s the nature of how I grew into this role. Our company takes pride in recognizing and rewarding hard work. It’s equally rewarding to see this happen to folks on my team that have the same passion and dedication towards what we’re trying to achieve.
- If you had to give up a favorite food, which would be the most difficult to give up?: Just about anything from Traspasada 2 on Chicago/Ashland.