- Team: SEO
- Hometown: DeKalb, IL
- Education: Northern Illinois University, BS in Marketing
- Work Background/Accomplishments: Best Buy was always my favorite store as a kid. I tried to get a job there during high school, but they said I was too young, so I finally got an opportunity right before starting college. They took me on as computer salesperson and I stayed in that position for just over 3 years. Then, during my junior year of college I transitioned into the role of a sales trainer & product representative for Hewlett-Packard. I learned a lot about teamwork, technology, and the importance of clear communication during these roles; all of which have translated very well into my career at Logical.
- Hobbies/Interests: Playing golf, football, and Frisbee. Trying new activities; in the last two years I’ve learned how to surf, wakeboard, and do trapeze. I also like to read and watch Netflix/HBO (e.g. Game of Thrones, Black Mirror). And frankly, executing/learning/teaching anything related to search engine optimization or web analytics. I wouldn’t continue to do this as a profession if I didn’t truly enjoy it.
- Describe your role at LMG and what you enjoy about it: I direct the overall search engine optimization strategy for our client base. If I had to pick what I enjoy most, it’s the nature of how I grew into this role. Our company takes pride in recognizing and rewarding hard work. It’s equally rewarding to see this happen to folks on my team that have the same passion and dedication towards what we’re trying to achieve.
- If you had to give up a favorite food, which would be the most difficult to give up?: Just about anything from Traspasada 2 on Chicago/Ashland.