- Hometown: Livonia, Michigan
- Education: Bachelors in Business Administration, Major in Marketing – Western Michigan University
- Any pets? Cali, 3 year old Chihuahua/Miniature Pincher mix.
- Work Background/Accomplishments: While in college, I was blessed to graduate from a computer salesperson at Best Buy to a product representative and sales trainer for Hewlett-Packard. I learned a ton from those roles that helped me evolve into my career at Logical.
- Hobbies/Interests: Spending quality time with friends and family (and Cali!), fantasy football, Pinterest, shopping, movies.
- Describe your role at LMG and what you enjoy about it: I enjoy being able to contribute to the growth of our team and LMG as a whole. We are all extremely passionate about our clients and what we do, respectful of each other, and willing to help each other out which makes it easy to enjoy coming into work every day.
- Favorite Sports Team: Go Lions! Go Tigers!