Amazon Brand Registry is a program designed to give brand owners increased control of their products on Amazon. The program’s biggest benefit for manufacturers is the direct influence they have on their detail pages. In this article, our Amazon team provides a step-by-step process for adding users to your Amazon Brand Registry.
Follow the steps below:
- Go to www.brandregistry.amazon.com
- Log in with your Brand Registry username and password
- In the upper right corner, click “Help”
- Under the Enrollment and Setup section, click “Brand Registry Roles”
- Scroll down, and click “Contact Us”
- On the left, expand the section “Update your brand profile”
- Click “Update role or add new user to account”
- Fill out the form that should appear on the right
- For reference, please view Exhibit A on the next page
- Fill in the following fields as noted
- Contact reason
- Leave filled in as is
- Please describe your issue
- Which would you like to do: Add, Update, or Remove a Brand Registry user account?
- Enter the Email Address of the Brand Registry user account:
- For Logical clients use: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter the brand(s) this pertains to:
- Please enter the brand exactly as you registered it, matching UPPER and lower case letters
- Enter the role(s) you’d like the user account to have (Administrator, Rights Owner, Registered Agent)
- Contact reason
- The contact method section should already be filled out your email address
- Click “Send”
It will take approximately 24 hours to get the new Registered Agent email address updated in Amazon’s system and a confirmation will be sent and viewable in the Brand Registry case log.
If you need further assistance in adding a user to your Amazon Brand Registry, please reach out to email@example.com for more information regarding our Amazon Marketing Services.