We develop email marketing strategies that engage subscribers and produce results.
Leveraging our analytical driven culture, combining traffic generation with purpose driven design, we develop Email Marketing strategies that generate qualified traffic to your business. Engaging with our email marketing campaigns, your customers will have an exceptional digital experience with your brand.
Our Email strategists will understand your business goals and are passionate to implement our process to ensure we are developing a campaign that will exceed your goals.
The goals for our engagement will be to audit your existing email campaigns, develop a list building and segmentation strategy, create product-specific or service-specific strategies that will be successfully deployed and managed and ultimately improve ROI.
Logical’s email methodology and thought processes will be applied to determine and implement a strategic initiatives as well as be managed on an ongoing basis.
We provide detailed reporting on delivery and engagement, always looking to optimize our efforts based on the data.
Featured Case Study
Our Email Process
Logical will use the following process to create and/or expand your email initiative:
Email Database Audit
Logical will conduct a thorough analysis of your existing mail database to gain an understanding of characteristics gathered for each user, current segments, historical behavior and any gaps or opportunities to gather additional information.
- Identify data currently being captured
- Analyze existing segments
- Identify gaps and opportunities for additional data capture
Identify Goals & Objectives for Email Channel
Logical will identify potential KBRs (Key Business Requirements) for the Email channel. Based on these discussions, we will develop a set of concise goals and objectives. Based on the outcome, we can develop associated KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to measure success.
- Arrange meeting to determine KBRs
- Logical will provide recommendations based on website content
- Define and assign KPIs for Goals & Objectives
- Explore necessity/desirability of segmenting universe based on Goals & Objectives
List Building, Segmentation, Targeting & Triggered Messaging Strategy
Logical will evaluate your existing segmentation options and identify opportunities for new content and deployment strategies within existing segments. Logical will also identify new database fields to further enhance our segmentation strategy.
We will create a triggered message strategy around onsite behavior. This strategy will include creating unique content and deployment strategies for current and new segments that are identified. We will vet your current ESP options & potential partners with the right technology to accomplish this strategy.
- Understand current segmentation strategy
- Identify opportunity for deeper segmentation
- Analyze product lifecycles and identify opportunities for timely, product-specific deployments
- Recommend dynamic email content based on Goals & Objectives and identify the right technology to accomplish
Logical will audit your existing content, determine methods to make it more effective in leading recipients toward conversion, and provide recommendations. Logical will provide revised creative recommendations for current email content as well as new content ideas.
- Understand different types of content that are currently deployed
- Leverage segment analysis to create strategy for new email content development
- Leverage existing creative assets to create new email content
Logical will determine and document the optimal strategy to communicate with subscribers as often as possible without creating the perception of being inundated. This comprehensive strategy will be unique for each email segment.
- Develop strategy to determine optimal number of e-mails sent to each recipient
- Develop communication strategy for e-mail content developers
- Integrate strategy with existing email tool
Email Reporting & Optimization
Based on analytics’ insights and recommendations, Logical will leverage the defined approach to monitor and optimize email performance.
- Compile campaign reports
- Analyze campaign data
- Present campaign findings to
- Test various creative variables (i.e. subject, audience, copy, images, etc.) to maximize return