Google Maps & Local Pack SEO
Does your business have a physical location? Or multiple locations? If so, you can drive traffic to your website by optimizing your Google My Business listing and improving your presence on Google Maps and in Google’s local pack. Google Map listing and Google local pack SEO is a great way to drive new local customers to your site.
Setting up your Google My Business page and Google Maps listing can be tedious and a little confusing, so let our team help. Our team will optimize your listing to help users get to your website.
While maintaning your Google Maps and Local Pack campaign, our team will build localized links to your site and manage your local reviews, as well as other recommendations to keep your campaign up to date.
Logical’s top-notch, fully-customizable reporting will help you see the direct benefits of your local campaign. Get up to date local ranks, and quantify the local traffic to your site.
Local SEO Setup
If you already have a Google My Business listing, we’ll make sure it’s up to date and optimized for Google Maps and the local 3-pack. We’ll also make sure there aren’t duplicate listings that are hurting your local SEO efforts. Our local SEO setup includes:
- An audit of your current local listing, or multiple listings if your business has multiple locations
- Sync the listing with your website by making sure the address on your site matches the one on your listing
- Populate listings with your content and choose local categories with the best potential to drive traffic
Local SEO Campaign Management
Being able to rank well locally in the Google 3-Pack and in Google Maps requires optimizing your site for local search and keeping your profile up to date. Logical’s SEO management services include:
- Updating your profile to showcase the specials and deals your business has to offer
- Create a plan to earn quality Google reviews for your website
- Building quality local links to your site
Local SEO Reporting and Recommendations
Each month, our team will provide reports about the performance of your local campaign.
- Local review and traffic reports
- Local ranking reports
- Local content and strategy recommendations