- Hometown: Jackson, MI
- Education: University of Michigan, BA in Communications Studies and German Studies
- Work Background/Accomplishments: Right after I graduated, I lived in Berlin, Germany for the spring/summer and worked for a newspaper called Der Tagesspiegel in their sports department, writing opinion pieces on American sports and editing daily news clippings (having a byline on the front page of a foreign newspaper’s sports section was definitely one of the cooler things that has happened in my professional life).
Since coming back to the U.S., I have worked in marketing and sales-oriented jobs, and decided in late 2015 to combine the two and make the extremely exciting move to Chicago and Logical Media Group.
- Hobbies/Interests: I play soccer year-round and will partake whenever humanly possible. I am a craft beer connoisseur in training, and will try any beer once, probably twice. I will proudly be the first (and last) one on the dance floor at any public gathering.
- Describe your role at LMG/Ocean and what you enjoy about it: I work on the business development team, where I handle responding to all inbound leads for both LMG and Ocean in addition to coordinating and running sales calls and meetings where I learn about prospective client needs and how we can assist them. I also develop proposals, pitch decks, audits, contracts, and other materials for prospective clients. I really enjoy my role here at LMG/Ocean because I work with some of the brightest and best in digital marketing and our results in all aspects of digital truly sell themselves.
- Surprising fact about yourself: My (not-so) guilty pleasure is having a One Direction Pandora Station that I listen to on a weekly basis
- Why did you choose to work at Logical Media Group: I had been working in sales-oriented and marketing roles for the previous two years and was really looking to break into the digital marketing space, especially in a sales role, so when I came across the Sales Associate position at LMG it was the perfect combination of interest and my work experience. Once I had the opportunity to interview with our CEO (Chris) and Sales Manager (Matthew), there was no doubt in my mind that this was the perfect place for me as they shared my drive and passion for sales, while more importantly being incredibly welcoming and enjoyable people to work with. The culture here is something I thought I would be looking for decades, but found it only a few short years after college – it truly does feel like home every day.
- How did Logical Media Group impact your personal and professional development: From the beginning of my time working here, I have been tasked with being involved in every step of the sales life cycle, whether it is answering a quick question via email from a contact form or running an entire sales pitch meeting at a prospect’s office, and it has all been invaluable experience for my professional growth. On a personal level, it has been an amazing experience working in a setting where I can truly call all of my co-workers close personal friends, which certainly makes coming to work every day fun and exciting.