It is vital to always keep an eye on competition and possible violations from third parties on the Amazon platform. See how our team recommends reporting a violation in Amazon Brand Registry.
- Log into Brand Registry with an Admin or Registered Agent account
- Click “Report a violation” on the main Brand Registry page
- Hover over “Support”, then click on “Contact Brand Support”
- Click on “Report an Intellectual Property” violation
- Choose the appropriate marketplace
- Enter the ASIN(s) you want to report a violation on and click “Search”
- Click “Show Offers”. Select the seller(s) you want to file a claim against by checking the box.
- Select the issue type using the drop-down menu in the top right
- Select “A Product is Counterfeit”
- Choose the appropriate trademark for the ASIN you chose
- Choose “Yes” if you’ve placed an order for the ASIN you believe to be counterfeit.
- If you chose “Yes” in the previous step, enter the order ID here
- Choose “No”, if you have not placed an order for the ASIN you believe to be counterfeit
- Provide more info by submitting the text below:
- We have identified this product as counterfeit. It is using our trademark number (enter trademark number) on the product/packaging. To ensure Amazon customers are receiving authentic (enter brand name) goods, please remove these seller(s) from this listing.
- Company Name or First & Last name and contact email
- Review & Submit!
If you need further assistance submitting brand registry infringement to Amazon, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding our Amazon Marketing Services.